Unique Sustainable Ecodesign
Dedicated to the measurement of regulated pollutants such as ozone (O3), carbon monoxide (CO), sulfur dioxide (SO2) and nitrogen oxides (NO- NO2 and NOx), the e-Series of analysers, has been designed with a special consideration to the environmental impacts of the product during its whole lifecycle.
- The measurement modules of the e-Series are fitted in closed cell expanded polypropylene foam (EPP*) that has outstanding cushioning properties, high strength-to-weight ratio and efficient thermal and electrical insulation. Components such as tubes, cables, circuit boards or fans are tightly held into various channels and cavities that are moulded into the EPP chassis. This simplifies the assembly process and also provide easier access for service and maintenance, or for recycling the product at its end-of-life.
- Heavily polluting components have been fully eliminated within the e-series. As an example, the O342e is the 1st ozone analyzer on the market which does not use Mercury lamp as excitation source.
- The e-Series is fully compliant with Ecodesign and ROHS directives. As the lifetime energy use and environmental aspects have been taken into account during the conception and design phases, over 95% of each analyzer can be recycled.
- The analyzers are very compact, lightweight and have a low carbon footprint: up to 82% less than other criteria pollution monitor on the market.
Engineered with breakthrough technologies, the e-Series achieve a previously unreachable level of autonomy: it also integrates self diagnosis and a high level of self-operation
Service assistant Inside : Each analyzer is self monitored continuously for performance and fault control: it
detects early signs of trouble, identifies the service needed and even guides the service operations!
*EPP is 100% recyclable and does not support microbial growth. Manufacturing EPP requires no Volatile Organic Compounds, chlorofluorocarbon or other compounds that are recognized as most harmful to the environment.
main e-Series advantages:
- Best metrological performances
- Sustainable eco-design
- Low carbon footprint
- Low power consumption
- Long lifespan, excellent accuracy
- Reliable electronics
- Economic, easy and reduced maintenance
- Common electronic boards: optimized spare parts stock
- Interactivity: Smart, connected instruments. the ESA ConnectTM user interface allows remote, simultaneous multichannel viewing and control of the monitor from any PC, tablet or smartphone
Real-time animated synoptics, auto-diagnostic, control and maintenance data screens displayed while the instrument is operating…
Outstanding features, amazing inovations! For further information download the detailed brochure here :
→ Télécharger le fichier (1.9 MiB)