ENVIRONMENT SA (FR0010278762 - ALTEV) is proud to announce this month the record of several particularly important contracts such as:
- The Government of the Czech Republic has entrusted Environnement S.A as provider of 126 fine particulate continuous monitors MP101M to equip the national air quality surveillance network operated by CHMI (Czech Hydrometeorological Institute).
- The Ministry of Environment of Turkey, nominated Environnement SA for the modernization its national network of 30 air quality monitoring stations (totalling over 100 analyzers).
- In India, HPCL Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited buys a new network of six complete air pollution monitoring stations for the surveillance of one of its main industrial sites.
- Also, in the USA, our subsidiary ALTECH will provide over 60 multi-gas analysis systems for modern incinerators operated by Covanta.
- In China, Weichai Power, the largest manufacturer of boat engines, trucks and construction machinery acquires 10 new engine gas analysis systems.
- The year 2014 also ends with the equipment with automatic dioxins samplers of dozens of Waste to Energy Plants (incinerators) in France for their compliance with the decree of August 3, 2010.
We thank our customers for their confiance and for considering us for their prestigious project.
Environnement S.A confirms then its leadership in PM 2.5 particulate monitoring on this very promising growth market worldwide.
Moreover, the recent acquisition of the British Company PCME Ltd. realised mid-2014 already contribute to strengthening the Group’s positions in many countries. PCME’s high complementarily in the field of particles, also confirms the new market opportunities in different fields, process-control, non-combustion, in which the company was not yet established.