The historic headquarters of the ENVEA group (ex Environnement S.A), are located in Poissy nearly Paris, in buildings of more than 10,000 m² of offices, assembling and testing departments, as well as a research and development center and customer technical support.
Since its beginnings, the company has always designed and manufactured an advanced range of gas and particulate analyzers, micro-sensors and samplers, for both air quality analysis and stack emission control. The company has an extensive knowhow in the development of complete turn-key systems: mobile laboratories, monitoring networks, gas analysis cabinets, industrial installations, etc. These instruments help meet local and international regulatory requirements and environmental impact reduction objectives:
- Ambient air quality monitoring (AQMS)
- Industrial process measurement & continuous emission monitoring (CEMS)
- Engine exhaust gas monitoring
- Radionuclide monitoring
- Water quality monitoring
- Environmental Data Acquisition & Processing Software adjustable to any city or plant size and managing various data sources: emission, imission, meteorological, water and process.
The Group includes a variety of companies that all proudly represent our shared beliefs and innovation values:
- ENVEA Inc (USA)
- ENVEA Environnement S.A India Pvt Ltd
- ENVEA China
- ENVEA Environnement S.A Deutschland
- ENVEA Environnement Italia Spa
- ENVEA iseo Environnement
- Envea Cairpol
- OTI Industrie
- ENVEA UK Ltd
- ENVEA TDL Sensors Ltd
- ENVEA SWR Engineering Messtechnik Gmbh
- ENVEA Mercury Instruments Gmbh
Partnering with the ENVEA Group ensures high value relations through proven solutions which meet regulatory compliance, improve environmental performance, control and assist in reducing costs:
- Internationally Certified and Approved solutions for regulatory markets
- Comprehensive experience of supplying turnkey solutions
- Integrated systems to achieve regulatory compliance, with process control and optimisation benefits
- Established worldwide service and support network through our exclusive distribution network of trained engineers and sales teams in over 70 countries
Our worldwide references guarantee a perfect understanding of your needs and ability to manage a vast range of applications:
- More than 37,000 air quality monitors are measuring the pollution of cities worldwide: Rio de Janeiro, Istanbul, Barcelona, Saint Petersburg, Seoul, Mecca, Delhi, Moscow, Paris, Bombay, Tunis, Abu Dhabi, Bangkok, Beijing, Chongqing…
- Over 28,500 emission sources and processes are monitored worldwide in all industries including waste incinerators, power generation plants, chemical & petrochemical industries, cement plants, glass manufacturing, metal factories, paper mills, engine manufacturers, etc.
In line with its development strategy and desire to unite its technologies, production sites & sales subsidiaries, the Group has created its global commercial brand envea™. It hopes to provide a clearer vision on its solutions of the measurement, acquisition & processing of environmental data and services. The Group has setup a new organization focused on its three core businesses: Process, Emissions and Ambient.
→ Télécharger le fichier (3.2 MiB)