ENVEA (ex Environnement S.A) is a state-of-the-art company in high technologies, specialized in instrumentation for continuous environmental monitoring. Created in 1978 to develop a whole range, prior non-existent, of gas and particles analysers to offer to the public authorities, industries, laboratories, research centres, to understand better and follow the phenomena of atmospheric pollution, the company became in a few decades a world leader in instrumentation, its heart of core-business:
- Ambient air quality analyzing and monitoring, installation of networks in major cities around the world
- Continuous emission monitoring in industrials facilities
- Optimisation of production processes to reduce raw material and energy consumption as well as the environmental impacts…
- Engine gas monitoring, with turnkey multigas cabinet for research centres and automotive manufacturers
- Radionuclide monitoring with on-site installation to detect possible nuclear explosions
The company’s growth has been carried out without interruption, first, thanks to an ultra competent team based on a multidisciplinary R & D centre, this one being highly specialized in spectroscopy and optical detection methods, then, to a strategy of external acquisitions of complementary technologies (Thomson departments, Schlumberger, Vinci Energies, Becker Messtechnik Germany, and U.S. Filter in the United States…).
The group success in France and over 70 countries, through a network of subsidiaries and exclusive distributors, relies on a policy of continuous innovation, international business strategy and a strong priority for customer satisfaction.
These past forty years of sustainable development, humility, shared responsibilities and created values prove that the economy and environmental development outcomes are reconcilable.
From all the team of ENVEA, gathered and united for the future under the international envea™ brand, I thank you for your interest in our company and hope you will join us in our vision of a protected environment.
The future is measured today
President and Founder