MP101M is certified equivalent to the reference method in accordance with the EN12341 European standards for PM10 and PM2.5 particulate concentration, respectively EN14907 and US EPA for the continuous monitoring of PM10 or PM2.5.
- High accuracy, not influenced by the physicochemical nature, color or shape of particles
- Ultra-low activity C14 sealed flat source
- Built-in reference gauge for calibration: no need for factory re-calibration
- Fibreglass tape with 3 years of autonomy of continuous daily sampling
- Rugged instrument, not sensitive to vibration, humidity, temperature...
- Extremely compact: easy to install as bench top or rack mounting in mobile or stationary air quality monitoring laboratories
- Optionally: external CPM module for real time particulate counting and mass concentration measurement
→ Télécharger le fichier (559.2 KiB)