For process control and flue gas monitoring, industrial facilities require equipment able to operate 24 hour a day in harsh environmental conditions. Reliability and low maintenance are key objectives when selecting the gas and dust continuous analysers to suit your application.
ENVIRONNEMENT S.A designs and produces a complete range of state of the art analyzers, sampling systems, data acquisition and software’s for the measurement and reporting of regulatory pollutants such as: HCI, SO2, NO, NO2, NOx, N2O, CO, CO2, CH4, THC, NmHC, NH3, HF, H2S, TRS, O2, H2O, Temperature, Flow, Pressure, Particulates, Mercury, Furans, Dioxins…:
- Multi-gas stationary monitoring systems
- Dilution-based stationary monitoring systems
- Long term dioxin and furan sampling system
- Sorbent Trap Mercury Monitoring System
- Particulate monitors
- Portable or transportable monitoring systems
- Stack flow meter
- Data acquisition systems and data management software
Search by application:
Search by component
Thank you for filling in this questionnaire to allow our engineering department to select the best installation hardware for your application..
Emission Questionnaire UK (pdf 12.31 Ko)
CEMS Product Range Overview: