WFES 2017 Abu Dhabi : Environnement S.A Group together with our local distributor Envirozone LLC will welcome you stand N° 8280, Pavillion France - HALL 8/9 from January 16th to 19th.
Environnement S.A Group provides innovative ranges of analyzers for air quality monitoring in urban & industrial areas, smart micro-sensors, emissions monitoring and process optimisation solutions, as well as integrated data acquisition, processing, reporting & management software.
Visit our stand N° 8280, Pavillion France – HALL 8/9 from January 16th to 19th: your easy-to-use, cost-effective, compliant, innovative, turnkey system tailored to your needs is already waiting for you! The Group will take advantage of the context of WFES to demonstrate its differentiation within the market & innovation strength: not less than 8 innovations are presented!
For any of your applications, we can offer the right monitoring solution, fundamentally based on our wide knowledge of émissions, process and environmental monitoring, our intense technological specialization and remarkable consolidated experience endorsed by innumerable projects worldwide.
Environnement S.A is a market leader since 1978 in continuous environmental pollution measurement systems and monitoring solutions for process optimisation:
- Ambient air quality monitoring (AQMS)
- Continuous emission monitoring (CEMS)
- Industrial process measurement
- Engine exhaust gas monitoring (EGAS)
- Radionuclide monitoring
- Environmental Data Acquisition & Processing Software managing various data sources: emission, imission, meteorological, water and process.
Partnering with the Group ensures high value relations through proven solutions which meet regulatory compliance, improve environmental performance, control and assist in reducing costs:
- Internationally Certified and Approved solutions for regulatory markets
- Turnkey solutions to achieve regulatory compliance, with process control and optimisation benefits
- Established worldwide service and support network
Our worldwide references guarantee a perfect understanding of your needs and ability to manage a vast range of applications:
- More than 35,000 air quality monitors are measuring the pollution of cities worldwide: Rio de Janeiro, Istanbul, Barcelona, Seoul, Mecca, Delhi, Moscow, Paris, Bombay, Tunis, Abu Dhabi, Bangkok, Beijing, Chongqing…
- Over 25,000 emission sources and processes are monitored worldwide in all industries including waste incinerators, power generation plants, chemical & petrochemical industries, cement plants, glass manufacturing, metal & paper mills, engine manufacturers, etc.
Local distributor: ENVIROZONE LLC
Abu Dhabi Industrial City
PO BOX : 39230, Abu Dhabi – UAE
Tel.: + 971 2 550 1320 – Fax + 971 2 550 1321