Dear Madam, Dear Sir, Environnement S.A alongside our distribution centre and technical support Envirozone LLC for Middle East in UAE, QATAR & JORDAN invites you cordially to attend our booth during the World Future Energy Summit 2016, the world’s...
Dear Madam, Dear Sir,
Environnement S.A alongside our distribution centre and technical support Envirozone LLC for Middle East in UAE, QATAR & JORDAN invites you cordially to attend our booth during the World Future Energy Summit 2016, the world’s foremost event dedicated to renewable energies, energy efficiency and clean technologies.
During this year’s conference, which will be held in Abu Dhabi, January 18th to 21st, our specialists will be pleased to demonstrate – stand 8200 under the Pavilion France – the most comprehensive variety of environmental monitoring systems:
- New and ecodesigned e-Series of analyzers for the measurement of regulated pollutants such as ozone (O3), carbon monoxide (CO), sulfur dioxide (SO2) and nitrogen oxides (NO- NO2 and NOx). The e-Series has been designed with a special consideration to the environmental impacts during its whole lifecycle as well as the important customer benefits and economic gains coming from their extremely reduced power consumption and predictive maintenance potential: each analyser includes self-diagnostics and even guides the service operations! These smart, connected instruments engendering important time savings on interventions, reduced equipment downtime, an optimised spare parts stock, less training needs while creating efficiency… will simply make your life easier.
- MIR-IS in-situ analyzers for stack multi-gas measurements
- PCME comprehensive range of dust monitoring solutions to meet the broad needs of particulate emitting industries worldwide
- Advanced flue gas flow measurement systems for continuously monitoring releases from industrial sources (Stackflow range)
- Related environmental data acquisition and processing systems & software (from iséo)
- Cairpol Miniature sensor networks for low concentration of air pollutants monitoring With sensitivity levels up to 50-100 times better than other existing sensors, solar pannel powered and wireless connected, Cairpol perform real-time measurements at a fraction of the cost of reference method analyzers.
ENVIRONNEMENT S.A is a world-wide designer and manufacturer of high-precision pollution measuring instruments, approved by international institutes and authorities:
- AQMS – Air Quality Monitoring Stations
- CEMS – Emissions and Process Monitoring Systems
- DAHS – Data Acquisition and management Software
The Company offers complete engineered solution from extraction of the sample, analysis, data acquisition and handling, reporting… to data display.
For information about agenda and registration please use this link: